Top Writer, Social Sciences/Business Studies
Top Writer, IT/Engineering
Writers Support Team
Gold (1st) — $500
Silver (2nd) — $300
Bronze (3rd) — $100
- We accept your submissions by 23:59 on May 15, 2016.
- Your essays will be viewed and evaluated between May 16 and May 31, 2016.
- Our three winners will be notified via email on June 1, 2016.
- On June 1, 2016, we will post the names of the finalists and their essay topics on our website, Facebook page, and other applicable social media.
- Please note that you should write your essay in English.
- Your essay should be between 800 and 1,000 words.
- Provide your name and contact information on a separate page from your essay.
- The essay file should be in the following text formats: .doc, .docx, .rtf, and .odt.
- Make sure they the images (if you choose to include any) are either created by you or licensed for non-commercial reuse.
- The essay must be free of plagiarism. Those who violate this rule will be disqualified from the contest. All references must be formatted properly, according to any academic style (MLA, APA, Harvard, Turabian, etc.).
- You accept the fact that your essay and name might be used by 24Writer.com, e.g. published on one of our resources.
- In order to participate in the contest, you must be 18 years of age. (If you are younger and want to participate, you must provide a written consent signed by your parent or guardian.)
- Your essay must not contain foul language. Also, please avoid using jargon words and phrases.
- Please note that we accept ONE submission by one contestant.
Of course, your participation in the contest is free.
To ensure unbiased assessment, our judges will not have access to your name and personal information.
Below is a list of topics to explore in your essays. Pick one that inspires you the most and send us your enthralling paper.
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning: What Industries Will Benefit the Most?
- 3D Printing in Medicine: Possible Ethical Issues.
- “There’s No Success Like Failure, and Failure’s No Success at All” (Please expand on the quote)
- Does Sharing Economy Have a Future or Is It Just a Trendy Term Used by Companies?
- Paleolithic Diet: A Reasonable Health Choice or Celebrity-endorsed Lifestyle?
- How Should the Problem of Student Loan Debt be Solved?
- Is Mars Colonization a Good Idea?
- From Music Downloading to Streaming, from Licenses to Yearly Subscriptions... How Products Are Becoming Services
- What Is Algorithmic Personality Detection? How Is It More Than Privacy Violating Technology?